At BFF, we believe that you can take control of your money and wellness with real connection, accountability and a little help and knowledge.
Our BFF’s have helped
our members save
To create an affordable, hand-in-hand financial literacy program built by financial professionals and money psychologists and delivered by real people who have been through it.
BFF has been designed to cater for those who need help creating a money management process that fits their every day lives. Some of our members join the program for the planning and accountability it provides them to action a savings goal, while others are feeling overwhelmed by their debts and want to break out of the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck.
Your BFF will help you:
- Understand your money personality
- Establish your goals and break them down into real achievable actions
- Empower you with the knowledge, tools to reframe your money behaviours
- Give you tips on how to negotiate with your providers and get a better deal
- Help you build buffers so you don’t have to lose sleep over money
Unlike other budgeting solutions:
- You maintain complete control over your money
- You can cancel the program at any time without penalty
- You are empowered to build better money habits and also work on your well being
- You receive one of the most affordable 1 on 1 financial services on the market
- You are in a safe judgement-free environment
- And you can do it all from the comfort of your own home